headlight wipers

I have an '87 420SEL and the wiper blades on the headlights don't work. Anyone have any ideas on what to look at first? FYI...... I know very little about cars, so please "dummy it up".
Thanks LEEP
They work when you activate the wash function of your main wiper. You cannot see them work unless you are standing, facing your car while someone activates the "spritzer". P.

use the windsheild washers

The headlights also need to be on when you push the washer stalk in.
Michael Trei 1985 280TE 1969 300SEL 6.3

YAH MON wrote:

That is a very nice car.
Do you smoke cannabis in it Mon?
.
I have an '87 420SEL and the wiper blades on the headlights don't work. ___________________________________________ Assuming your headlights are on and the wipers still don't work the only other answers are (1) bad motors on both sides....highly unlikely, or (2) loose electrical or vacumn connections...very likely. Since you are unfamiliar with repair work you probably should take the car to a good indie MB repair shop. They shouldn't have any trouble getting the problem fixed.