Hello??

Why does'nt anyone post here??

Actiually we do post on this news forum.
Doh! I misread the question... the answer is we are a cult and we just like to... LOL

Yeah, you gotta watch those apostrophes. I think what they meant is: "Why are there no binaries for me to download here with my commercial Usenet downloader that I sell, and am trying to advertise on all the usegroups?" but that is a heck of misspelling for such a short post.