Help 123 300D 1977

Yikes, my best gal is in need of help. She has all of a sudden, no electric windows, and no turn signals,heat gauge, or fuel gauge. All other electric is working fine as can be.
This after a rainy spell, and the car sitting for a while . The battery is fine enough to start her up, generator light comes on , but goes off after a short time. wipers , high beams, dash lights, all work fine, and combination switch seems to be aok minus the turn signals. Flashers work fine also. Help. Jim
I would check the fuses first... these MB fuses are notorious for looking just fine when they are really corroded at the contact spots. Take the fuses out and verify it... I actually would throw them out and put new one in.
well, that was the first thing I checked, but even if they are bad and not visibly to the eye, they wouldn't correspond to the things that are out. There are seperate window fuses, and the gauges are on the same fuse. Thanks though, I will recheck them Jim
Problem solved, thanks Tiger, it was the fuse or the fuse socket after all. Fixed that and everything is working fine now.
That's great Jim.