HELP 1987 260 E

My wife's heater stopped working yesterday morning. She said she heard "noise" while driving. She decided to turn the heat off and figured out that
this was the origin of the noise. This continued for about 10 minutes and then the heat stopped working. It seems the (heater) blower no longer is functioning. Is there a way for me to check to see if it is just bushings or the entire blower motor, or what?
Greg
before anything else, check fuse strip located in front and outside of your fuse box.