Help 260E

i am new to this newsgroup, and apologize if this has been mentioned before. I have a 1988 260E, which for the past year has intermittintly had the ABS
light come on. When this happens, the idleing drops and there is almost no acceleration available. it will clear itself within 2 minutes or so, but lately it stays on all the time. I have replaced one of the 2 relays and the fuze behind the battery but it is only getting worse. Please provide some advice to help me solve this. Thanks..........Dave
Did you replace the OVP relay?
There's a relay that can cause strange behavior when it becomes intermittent called the over voltage protection relay. I'd look at it if you haven't done so.

Where is this relay located? This could solve some of my similar problems.
Thanks.
Behind your battery... long relay unit with a fuse on the top.