Help: 280 sl codes

I am looking at two 280 sl's and plan on buying one of them. Can anyone tell me where (in the car)to find the codes for Tex or Leather, interior colors etc. The plate on the inner, left front fender gives
me exterior color, US model, auto trans etc, but I cant find any indicators for interior information. Thanks in advance
Trim codes are on the Original Data card Documentation only. Available From Benz Classic Centre , Germany..