I would really appreciate help I have a mercedes S320 CDI Auto date of registration 2000 following a recent bump o find that i have no dashbourd lights, the spead
nor rev counter works the headlights are constantly on otherwise it is working fine, the COMMAND (the radio, sat navigation, heating, ), iar conditioning ect i have tried to look at the fuses & see if there are any loose conections to no avail does this mean an expensive trip to the mercedes service depo or are there any suggestions to try first?