Help: 87 Mercedes 300D - Climate Control schematic

1987 Mercedes 300D Turbo. (or 300E)
Anyone have the schematic of the Automatic Climate Control unit? None of the pushbuttons do anything. The temp wheel and fan buttons function properly. If I
remove the 14 pin connector from the left side of the unit, I can activate any of the 7 coils in the switchover valve block by jumpering its pin to +12V and the corresponding flaps open and close.
TIA Bill
My 82 300D had similar problems. I resoldered all of the connector points and everything works. You may have a broken joint at the +12V pin.
--
Larry
In the back yard, under the oak.