help - check engine code is p0100

Autozone diagnosis "engine check" resulted in P0100 code. Possibilities were MAP or MAF. I'd like to checkout the MAF (mass air flow). Has anybody done this on a turbo E300 ??

Reply to
Alfred

went to Autozone... "engine check" showed P0100 code. Possibilities were MAP or MAF. I'd like to do some preliminary checking before going to dealer. Any suggestions on what to look for?? Car is E300 with 55,000 miles. TIA, Al

Reply to
Alfred