HELP- Classe A 170cdi (INJECTION)

Hi, I have a Classe A 170cdi in the garage for 2 months with fuel injection problems. I just changed the injectors to new ones and the car worked allright for a
day and then stoped . Now I can't make him work again. The analiseer tells me that everything is OK but theres no fuel reaching the injectors?!?! Does Mercedes has any security system for this that the average garage doesn't know? Help me please...the Mercedes in Portugal is too expensive for me.
Thank U
Boas,
Tenho um Classe A parado à 2 meses com problemas de injecção!!! Já mudei injectores ( andou maravilha por um dia e depois não mais andou). A bomba está boa ..tudo o resto na máquina naão aparece nada...mas o que é certo é q não chega gasolina aos injectores!!
A Mercedes tem alguma sistema de segurança desconhecido ao comum dos mortais???
Se alguem me puder ajudar ( estou a desesperar) o carro está na MARCODIESEL ( empresa especializada em injecção) à quase 2 meses?!?!?
Obrigado
Add pictures here
✖
When were the fuel filters changed? One may be dirty.
Did you open the fuel lines other than for the injectors? An air leak from a loose fuel line connection will allow air to be sucked into the fuel system and that makes it difficult to start the engine.
Is the engine's shut off stuck in its OFF position?
Add pictures here
✖