Help finding a certain grill

I came accross this picture of a 190e and want to find an aftermarket grill like the one this car has. Can anyone point me to a website where I can get a grill like this, or somthing similar?
http://www.belletc.net/190.jpg
Performance Products out here in sunny, Southern California has a grill assy. #88-064 listing for $135 that looks like what you might be searching for.
You can check them out at: http://www.performanceproducts.com
or else call them at: 800-243-1220. Nice, helpful bunch of guys.
Jerry Wolfram '78 450 SL - 214K miles
wjbell wrote:

Is there a picture of it on the site? I pulled up the part number but there's just a price with no picture.

The only picture I've seen is of their sports grille, which looks like an SL grill with the big three pointed star in the middle. Why not give them a call on their 800# and ask?