HELP HELP HELP 15 pin Dashboard plug wiring codes 190E 1989 2ltr UK

Help me being an fool not thinking through an action has caused huge problem
I was trying to isolate the correct wires from the 15 pin socket on 190E
20ltr so prised of the rear of plug to look what colour coding for Pin 7 according to the Haynes manual,
BUT then disaster top came off and all the pins are loose fitted so I have bunch of coloured wires in left hand and empty block in right hand
Haynes misses out pin 4 and 10 but I have what I think is a Blue/White wire and blue Violet ( I think !!! ) as I am not happy with the colours I have put in trying to follow the Electric Schematic
ANY one have a UK 190E 1989 2ltr Pin diagram
PLEASE PLEASE