Help identify missing parts on 300D

Dear MB gurus, I have an '84 300D turbo that was in an accident damaging the right front of the car and I'm trying to restore it. There is a missing vacuum/electrical part that was mounted on the inside of the passenger
fender well just above the AC receiver/drier unit. The electrical wires are ___ and ___ and the vacuum lines are ____ and ____ and connect to the EGR valve and to the turbo. Does anyone know what the part is? Thanks, Steve
Dear MB gurus, I have an '84 300D turbo that was in an accident damaging the right front of the car and I'm trying to restore it. There is a missing vacuum/electrical part that was mounted on the inside of the passenger fender well just above the AC receiver/drier unit. The 2 electrical wires are brown with yellow stripe and black with green stripe. The 3 vacuum lines are black, brown with purple stripe and blue with purple stripe and connect to the EGR valve and to the turbo. Does anyone know what the part is? Thanks, Steve