Help in Changing Climate control unit for 1987 300 SDL

Can anyone help me with directions for changing a climate control unit for a 1987 300 SDL?

Should be same as my car... pull out ashtray... two screws hold the whole ashtray unit... pull entire ashtray unit out.
Radio... if you got original, then you will see two metal tabs, just pull down a bit on both and push out your radio from the back. If aftermarket, follow your instruction to remove it along with the sleeve.
Then there are two screws that hold the center wood panel... take it out... slip it out a bit... you will have to remove all wiring harness and fiber optic cable from all your switches.
The climate control unit is held by two 10mm bolt. and pull it out.
Tiger,
thank you for your help!