HELP: Opinion needed

Hi Group,
I am posting to this group because, as MB owners, I greatly value your opinion. I feel that everyone in this group is either knowledgeable about
automobiles or is a car enthusiast. This is why I am asking for your opinion.
I am starting a small company selling do-it-yourself car detailing kits. I feel that MB owners may benefit from this type of product. But, I need your opinion and feedback on this matter. I have setup a short, 9 question survey that takes a couple of minutes to complete. You might even have fun filling it out.
If anyone in this group could help me by taking the survey, I would greatly appreciate it. The survey is located at: http://www.mindviz.com/jb_survey.php
Thanks for your help,
Billy