Help Please

Why are we warned not to overfill the gas tank?
Can anything bad except the cost of the gas happen?
Thanks!!!

--
Eliyahu (Eli) Ross

"No good deed goes unpunished"
Are you high? If so I am virtually jealous.
You should have gotten a Maybach instead of the S.
Eliyahu (Eli) Ross wrote:

--
1 HP = 745.69987158227022 Watts
1 PS = 735.49875 Watts