(HELP PLEASE) brake dust

What can I use to stop all the brake dust from getting on my wheels on my 2004 500sl. Please help guys this is driving me nuts.
Thanks, Jay Gleason

Replace the MB soft brake pads with after market dust-less brake pads, or buy a pair of Kleen Wheels from www.performanceproducts.com
Kleenwheels suck so don't get those unless you like overheated brakes. If you want less dust and IMHO better stopping power (though not as good when the pads are cold) get some PBR Metal Masters from www.buymbparts.com (at least that's where I got mine). Otherwise, if you want the benz braking and feel, there's nothing you can do. If benz could make the same pads with less dust they would have. Richard

Kleenwheels is the best solution, at least from my standpoint. I use them.
You gotta keep in mind that you have them and use the brakes accordingly, knowing that they will warm up faster being less ventilated.
I am sure that MB would entirely be against them, but they will keep your front wheels in the same condition as the rear wheels.
After 5 years of use, never had anything bad happen.
dans l'article snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com a crit le 07/01/05 23:50:

I think if the OP wants to use Kleenwheels he ought to sell his SL500 and get a C240 instead. Richard
a crit le 07/01/05 23:50 :

snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com wrote:

Paint 'em black - won't stop the dust, will hide it :)
Tony Blair, a Minister of the Crown, acted as the agent of a foreign power:
He is a Traitor