(HELP PLEASE) brake dust

What can I use to stop all the brake dust from getting on my wheels on my 2004 500sl. Please help guys this is driving me nuts.

Thanks, Jay Gleason

Reply to
gleason

Replace the MB soft brake pads with after market dust-less brake pads, or buy a pair of Kleen Wheels from

Benz450SL

Reply to
marlin

Kleenwheels is the best solution, at least from my standpoint. I use them.

You gotta keep in mind that you have them and use the brakes accordingly, knowing that they will warm up faster being less ventilated.

I am sure that MB would entirely be against them, but they will keep your front wheels in the same condition as the rear wheels.

After 5 years of use, never had anything bad happen.

dans l'article snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com à snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com a écrit le 07/01/05 23:50 :

Reply to
Jacques Letendre

I think if the OP wants to use Kleenwheels he ought to sell his SL500 and get a C240 instead. Richard

Reply to
marlinspike

Paint 'em black - won't stop the dust, will hide it :)

Alistair J Murray