HELP, PLEASE - Manuals on CD (ASRA-WIS 5 disk set)

Has anybody out there had any luck with the 5-CD set being sold on eBay.

I've tried two different sources and can't get either set to work at the end of the install.

I've performed 13 individual format and systems loads on five different PCs ranging from 433mhz to 1ghz.

When I get to the end or the long OS and WIS install - and run the infobox, select the 1st model, engine and trans, 00.04 service product, push the star button on types of info, select, then search I get "effect: document selection not possible / cause: no information found" continue!

I'm running out of hair to pull out.

Help, PLEASE!

Eric Wayne, PA

Reply to
Eric

Shawn

Is there a way to get this without dealing with a bit-torrent.

I hate leaving my system open to the ravages of torrent software. (comments)

Can I download this in part or whole from a site without using any type of torrent software?

-Eric

Reply to
Eric

Hi Eric,

Post your year and model number, and I'll see if it's covered under the discs I have. If it is I'll ask you for your mail>Is there a way to get this without dealing with a bit-torrent.

Reply to
Shawn

Just for reference, I've had excellent luck with Azureus

-- no spyware, ravages, or other such things. Poke appropriate holes in the firewall for it and it's happy; if you don't, no problem, it'll still work...though a bit slower. No security-related problems yet.

Reply to
Pete Stephenson

Shawn,

Would it be possible for you to check if the information for the 1992

2.5L 300D turbodiesel is in there? If so, would you mind replying by email? I would be most interested in the information.

Cheers!

Reply to
Pete Stephenson

There is no particular problem with bit torrent clients. I have no idea what "ravages" the poster is talking about. Nonsense I suppose. Although he might mean he doesn't like sharing.... Frickin leeches :~)

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

I loaded and ran Bitlord last night and let it run while I slept.

By 8am it downloaded 196mb and uploaded (from my system) 201 mbyte.

Now what do you consider a ravage?

I just uninstalled it!

-Eric

Reply to