Help please, no Haynes manual for A Class. need to get door panel off for speaker upgrade

Hiya, I am trying to change the speakers in my 02 A Class, the housing for the speaker currently has been removed (I had to break) hence needing to get the door panel off, but having no haynes manual for the
car I have no idea how.... Suggestions please. Nothing too comical or destructive, I would like to put the panel back on again. It has side air bags too.
Cheers Un.