Help - re: new remote key for E320..

'97 E320...
I lost one of the infrared keys...
Cost at dealer $184. Cost to cut key: $26 - but dealer will wave. Cost to program Key, $50.
Any advise where to find it for less would help tremendously- I know they
are expensive- but I'm looking at $248 for key/program/tax...
Now that's alot... thanks!
--
B'Regards,

Vinnie
Hey, it's a MERCEDES!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
Seems that 'Star' is turning out to be more like a Ninja Star...!

There's a bunch of them on e-bay for a lot less than you'd pay at the dealer. You'd only need to have the key re-cut and re-programmed (which I seem to recall someone mentioning that you can do this yourself). I'm not sure, however, how to determine compatibility.