help replacing door glass on 140 ;500SEL

AAAhhhhhh!!!!! the double glass in the drivers door just broke. Any advice before I go poking around would be appreciated.

Heheee.... yeah, get out your wallet, and make sure it's full. Seriously though, my best advice would be to bring it to a dealership, or an otherwise HIGHLY reputable repair shop to have that glass put in. You don't want a crappy job.
How'd you manage to break that stuff anyway? Rifle fire? It's pretty tough, as far as glass goes.
Thomas J. Paladino New York City 04 S500 99 SLK230 95 S320 *for sale* 89 Lotus Esprit Turbo