help! richard a/c flaps 300sd

richard you wrote you could disable the 10% outside air feature for better cooling, can you tell me how? i am aware of the reason for the feature but the reason i need it is because of so many short trips, no
time to get gassed anyway... :) -gary
on 7/20/2003, richard sexton wrote:

is there anyone out there taht can tell me how to do this? i have an 81 300sd, have the interior console out and good access to the vac controls. help... -garyr
I don't think that was me that wrote that, I know very little about A/C.