Help!Twin turbo manifolds arrived today for 450SE

Purchased a set of twin turbo manifolds with 2 rebuilt Garrett T-61 turbos and hardware for my W116 450SE (1976). http://www.big-toys.net/detail.cgi143.htm
My engine was rebuilt a while back to stage 1,by Paeco. http://www.paeco.com
Engine work done will handle the turbos and don't anticipate any problems.
My questions are,what should the timing be retarded to and what should I set the boost to (lbs)?Do you think I will need an adjustable fuel pressure regulator?
Timing is set at TDC w/vacumm! TIA
For those interested,you can view the "patient" at my photo album at http://stuck-in-alaska.tripod.com/mymercedes
will add more photos when camera acts right!
Ok your thinking ahead of me :-)

Al Abbasi wrote:

Will do the documentary Al.
Regards

Quite a collection you got there! Looks like we have the same sickness! :-)
On my heckflosse, the only body work I have to do is replace a rusted through section in the corner beneath the rear right door, any idear how hard it is to replace?
cp
Found this site for those with turbos on their Mercedes or whatever else,covers Garrett,KKK and others to add to your favorites.Very handy!
http://turbocalculator.com/garrett.html
cp wrote:

I have the same gaping hole on the drivers side of my W123.Saving that project for this winter,but will more than likely weld on a whole new lower quarter panel due to the arch infected with some rust also.

Yeh, looks like I'll have to do the same. Maybe I'll solder it...
cp