help w/hood ornament..

'97 E320...
Where can I find a diagram of the hood ornament parts involved? I need to do something with mine.. someone tried to pull it off.. it's not broken, but
they must have damaged soem type of 'stop' that keeps it in a straight position.. for now, it just swivels any way you want it to...
thanks... I'll probably get the parts from Rusty.. that as well as the nozzle assemply for my '98 ML320- a casualty to a snow brush!
Thanks!
--
B'Regards,

Vinnie
It would probably be a lot easier to just buy a new hood star....www.performanceproducts.com has them for around $25......

$25?? They only list for about $17 at Mercedes dealers.
go to www.adsitco.com they sell OEM hood ornaments that can be removed.