Help whit 190E

Hi
I have a 1984 W201 and how do I take the stitch off the right side morrow

--
Venlig Hilsen
Greetings
"Preben Christensen" < snipped-for-privacy@pc.dk> wrote in message
news:4279d7b9$0$222$ snipped-for-privacy@dread12.news.tele.dk...
I mean mirrow
-- Venlig Hilsen Greetings
Preben Christensen

I don't think so. I think DAS is right and you mean mirror?
Hi
I think also that was right whit mirror but still can one help me???
--
Venlig Hilsen
Greetings

Are you trying to remove the switch which controls the right side mirror from the console?
No that is not a switch thats the links side there is a arm on it
--
Venlig Hilsen
Greetings
Preben Christensen wrote:

Hi
Thank you that was all i need Now I can take off my mirror
--
Venlig Hilsen
Greetings