help wie weet welk type autotelefoon

Hallo wie kan mij helpen???

Ik heb een mercedes e 270 cdi gekocht met een carkit erin maar ik weet niet voor welk type telefoon dat is.

Het is een mercedes E270 elegance.

Reply to
Planet Internet Nieuws

As we are talking about an EUROPEAN model: Nokia; try 3110 or 5110/5130. Although several Nokia models use the same connector layout at the bottom some models will not work so you have to try out the model you wanna buy (talking about experience with 2001 S210 T-model).

Juergen

Reply to
Juergen .

The original poster didn't say what year the car/car kit is and whether the car kit is integrated factory-fitted or another type.

If factory-fitted before about 2001/2 I agree with your suggestion, though I didn't think any 3000 series models fit, though some 6000 fit also (but NOT the 6310i --- grrr).

Any Merc dealer should have the list of compatible phones.

NL/BE are stuffed with Merc dealerships so there should be one very near you.

If the car kit is an aftermarket one it's more complicated.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling