Help with spuddering 1995 C220

I have a 1995 C220 and have the following problem:

Almost everyday driving the car, the car will start spuddering and seems to either be losing power or not getting enough fuel. It will always start out driving fine but after 5 or 10 miles it often loses power and shake. The car continues to drive, but it shudders and seems to run about half power. It takes along a time to get up to speed as it spudders while gaining speed. If I pull over and turn off the iginition, then immediately restart the car, it fixes the problem and it drives well again. But sometimes will re-occur two or three times during my one hour commute.

It seems to be either a loss of power and voltage, or a lack of fuel but I am not sure. Possible a the fuel pump relay or over voltage relay?? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Reply to
illini32