Here a Link to 40 Pictures of My 1986 560-SEL

If you likw to see a bunch of pictures of my 560-SEL you can find pictues at this Website

I took the vavle covers off to check the timming chain tension

Anyone know a good way to winterize a 560-SEL ?

I will not be using it for roughly 2-3 years ,I am afraid the motor might sieze up on my if I let it sit for that amount of time.

Even under normal conditions it takes alot of crank power to start that engine. Its the largest one they make, I think the 600 is basically the same block board out.

Any good suggestions would be Great !

You can reply here or email me at

Reply to
Bob Smith

I covet your car. That model was the first big saloon car I ever drove and it frightened the life out of me.

Reply to
Gordon Hudson