Here is how to stop high fuel prices It will work

Ok, meaning was that if the Indian government spent less time trying to get elected maybe they would get more done.

cp

Reply to
cp

:-) Tim Hortons? Not a bad idea, I likes their tea.

cp

Reply to
cp

because it's overdue. We need some rain and snow.

:-) I was walking around in a ski jacket liner and t-shirt in February, now it's time to don the full jacket again, but yes, rain and snow we need here, hopefully its not going to be another one of them forest fire summers, no camping or anything

cp

Reply to
cp

Excellent post! Good job! Keep it coming.

Reply to
Ernie Sparks