Here is how to stop high fuel prices It will work

Page 4 of 4

It was spring a bit ago... But it's winter again now, which is good, because it's overdue. We need some rain and snow.
Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Marty

:-) I was walking around in a ski jacket liner and t-shirt in February, now it's time to don the full jacket again, but yes, rain and snow we need here, hopefully its not going to be another one of them forest fire summers, no camping or anything
cp
Jeez! You hosers are out of control.
Go to Tim Hortons and get some donuts.
And remember fighting is a 5 minute major (or it was).
Marty

:-) Tim Hortons? Not a bad idea, I likes their tea.
cp