Hey Nicholas - Netcop this...

Page 1 of 3
Hey Nicholas...
Why don't you just admit that you live in this Flitwick, UK dump with the junker cars and rusted van parked out front..? Was it "bin day," or is
your street always littered with trash..? How old is that crappy duplex worker's cottage..? If you piss out the side window, can you hit the Paki's hovel next door..?
http://tinyurl.com/g5qct
And why don't you admit that the rusted van with your web site "www.euromerc.co.uk" belongs to you..? And shit, look at those filthy curtains at the top right... Looks like you hung them with a stapler when you were pissed up...
http://tinyurl.com/lo5qc
Why don't you answer your "customer's" emails instead of spending 24/7 in usenet groups arguing with Americans you envy with the same old tired lames..?
We know that you've never been to the US. Hell, you've probably never met more than one American, and that was probably some poor teenager "doing the UK on ten dollars a day" that you chatted up one summer in a public toilet.
As if you'll ever answer these questions, eh, Nick Johns..?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Hey Fatass... You seem to have forgotten that I told you that you were more than thirteen months behind in stalking my career.
Just to make it simple for you, you obsessive fraud... I fulfilled that contract and left there in May of 2005.
Please write to them, Nicky. I'm sure they'll agree that you're an obsessive imbecile.
Good luck..!

You think I'm stalking you???
You're even more of a kook that I imagined.
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

You just proved that you were. I wonder what your "customers" here think about that..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

How so??

I wonder what your customers (are there any?) think of your obsessive stalking?
Do they know they're dealing with a loon?
Waiving the right to remain silent, "nick"

You searched for, and posted information about my previous employment, you obsessive fraud and liar.

Others found you, not me, you obsessive freak. I have never searched for you. Although I find it interesting that you're working hard to eliminate all traces to your real name, address and telephone number.
Too bad you can't get 'Nicholas Johns" off of your web site registration, innit...
If you're not the occupant of that filthy duplex hovel in Flitwick with the junker Mercedes cars rotting in the yard, then why are you obsessively netcopping everyone who reposts the photos..?
You could also tell us why there's a rusty van with 'www.euromerc.co.uk' on it parked in front.
Maybe your "customers" should know what an obsessive liar you are..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

Because you are stalking me.
BTW what makes me a fraud and a liar??

?
What have I lied about?
Perhaps also I should sue you for libel...
Do you have any money to lose?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

A shorter list would be what haven't you lied about...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

What have I lied about?
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Eveyone knows. Why don't you just admit it and move on, Fatass..?
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then

What have I lied about?
Larry
Pls disengage from the Merc group. Why do you indulge the clots?
DAS
On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:25:42 +0100, "Dori A Schmetterling"

HTH
wrote in message

Oooopsss, there aren't any......
Archibald Wombat Project Supervisor National Research Institute Cold Fusion & Fifth Dimension Exploring Department Stockholm, Sweden, Tellus
Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick"

Everything.

Bring it on, Fatass. You'll need to reveal your name and location. Are you ready for that, you squealing small-time fraud..?

More than you've ever managed to earn honestly.
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then
On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:09:05 GMT, Larry in AZ

....... <crickets chirping>

What have I lied about?

Fraud?
Perhaps we'll see...
On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:26:43 +0100, "Euromerc"

Bahahahahahaha! Nicky, first of all you have to have money to hire a lawyer. Secondly, you have to be honest with the lawyer you have hired. This in itself would be a milestone for you. Once that happens no lawyer on the planet will take your case on a contingency fee once they find out everything you've been accused of is true.

living in the kookiest state in Merkinland?