Hey Yall, whar iz tha fuel pump relay under tha bridge?

Once upon a time, the fuel pump relay fuse burned out on tha old 1992 400E and that left me by the side of the road waiting for the tow truck. MB help line
suggested that it was quicker for the tow to the city an hour away than for them to come fix it. First time I had ever been left stranded by a car (or Kar). I still worry about that happening on my 96 S420. I plan on going on a road trip with it this summer since I got the front end done, but am worried about getting stranded. Should I get a new one to carry along and where would it go if I need to put it in?
mcbrue cautiously under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
Couldn't hurt to have an extra. How many miles do you have on your S420 at this point?

It has about 123,000 miles on it.
Where is the fuse and do I need any tools to put it in?
mcbrue thankfully under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420