Hi to all is possible spyware

do not open the links

on Thursday 20 December 2007 02:39 pm, someone posing as Rolf Dybwad took a rock and etched into the cave:

What's spyware?
--
www.perfectreign.com

Spyware is something that smells bad. More or less.

on Friday 21 December 2007 12:14 am, someone posing as rd took a rock and etched into the cave:

I know.
I've heard that people with Outlook Express get it. :P
--
www.perfectreign.com

Is there any other ways to get it as well??

Why do you want spyware??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spyware

and
on Friday 21 December 2007 07:20 pm, someone posing as Karl took a rock and etched into the cave:

Excactly. Which is why - even in Wintendo - I don't use Outlook Express, like you are doing, or Internet Explorer.
Since you're using Windows up there in Oregon, you might want to try these on for size - all free and all way more secure than Outlook Express. Oh, and they help you not to top post either.
Pan - A GTK+ Newsreader. Excellent Binary Support: http://pan.rebelbase.com /
XNews - No install and very secure: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/xnews.html
40tude Dialog - Very powerful and full of features such as rot13 and other addons: http://www.40tude.com/dialog /
I've used all of the above as you can see if you google my nym over the years.
I haven't used this but many swear by it: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird /
Of course, should you decide to upgrade to Linux from Wintendo, then you can always use KNode, which is what I'm writing this on: http://kontact.kde.org/knode /
HTH!
HAND!
--
kai - spyware free since 2002...
www.perfectreign.com

and
http://pan.rebelbase.com /
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/xnews.html
can
or bottom post.... my choice.
I tried Thunderbird. It SUCKS!!!!
I have a very good anti-spyware program that is free and WORKS! SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition from here: www.superantispyware.com/
on Friday 21 December 2007 08:39 pm, someone posing as Karl took a rock and etched into the cave:

You can also run into the middle of the street naked.
Your choice.
Similar results.

Never used it.

Does it run on Linux?
--
www.perfectreign.com

I like Thunderbird. Of course, the only thing I use it for is email. The newsreader has never worked right for me on it. I am using it less now, since gmail is much better on the web, than using POP or IMAP through Thunderbird. Compared to outlook express, Thunderbird is way ahead, giving you many more options and features to use your email. Things like Junk mail filtering. However, the new Windows Live Mail is a great improvement to Express, and it should be used instead of outlook express in all cases. But that is all for email, for newsgroup readers, I have no idea. For this newsgroup, I use Google Groups. As far as an antiSpyware program running on linux. Why? Most spyware takes advantage of Windows flaws, or installs a windows program without your knowledge. Neither of those are possible when you use Linux. The only possible way to have any kind of data compromised would be a problem in Firefox that is platform (OS) independent, and steals stuff from firefox like passwords and logins out of your browser. No spyware or viruses for Linux. Linux is great. My wife uses it at home and doesn't even notice that its not windows. She doesn't care what the operating system is as long as her email, word processing, and photos work, thats all she needs, and I don't have to worry about her installing stuff that breaks the computer or installs spyware or adware.
on Friday 21 December 2007 01:50 pm, someone posing as rd took a rock and etched into the cave:

By top posting.
--
www.perfectreign.com

Or open the links.