Hirshman Antenna

I have a Hirshman antenna on an 87 420SEL that I had a bad mast on. One section of the mast was ceased to another. I cleaned everything well and installed a new mast. All the mechanics move very smoothly.
However after testing and doing to experimenting, I found that the motor only runs for about 2 seconds to raise the antenna. It will run for about 10 seconds when lowering. This was tested with the motor assembly removed from the rest of the antenna assembly.
My questions is there a way to adjust this? I figured there is an RC constant of some type with some current limiting sensing. Does anyone sell just the PCB assembly or do I need to exchange the whole antenna?
Thanks in advance.
On 11 Sep 2003 18:39:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@acsworld.com (Nathan Smith) wrote:

Hmmm, not sure what controls the run on time of the motor, but if you need a new unit I'm currently selling this GSM/FM Hirschmann aerial on ebay, its going for under 3 at the moment...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 398&item$32144942
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk