Hoist instructions anyone?

A friend asked me to install a Fritzi Hooker ceiling hoist to use on his

190SL hardtop. He bought the kit at a yardsale, and I think it's missing a part. Anyone have the mounting/installation instructions? I'm primarily concerned about the installation of the black channel bar that mounts to the ceiling stud(s). BTW, this is a manual unit with the "boat winch" handle/gearing that mounts on the wall. His channel bar has only one "strap" U-shaped piece with dog ears that mounts around the channel bar. Shouldn't there be two?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gary

Reply to
Curmudgeon

There's a photo of it in action at this URL, about mid-page:

Newsgroup Reader

Thanks, but I'd already found that pic and it really doesn't answer my question(s)

handle/gearing

Reply to
Curmudgeon