Hoist instructions anyone?

A friend asked me to install a Fritzi Hooker ceiling hoist to use on his 190SL hardtop. He bought the kit at a yardsale, and I think it's missing a part.
Anyone have the mounting/installation instructions? I'm primarily concerned about the installation of the black channel bar that mounts to the ceiling stud(s). BTW, this is a manual unit with the "boat winch" handle/gearing that mounts on the wall. His channel bar has only one "strap" U-shaped piece with dog ears that mounts around the channel bar. Shouldn't there be two?
Any help would be appreciated.
Gary
There's a photo of it in action at this URL, about mid-page:
http://www.capitolwest.com/mercedes_hardtop_management.htm

concerned
Thanks, but I'd already found that pic and it really doesn't answer my question(s)

missing
ceiling
handle/gearing