hood

my 300e was in storage and since I put it back on the road I cannot open the hood which is jammed. Do you have any idea as to how I can open it? Thanks

Reply to
alain

Get one of those vibrators women hide under their pillow, put a short metal extension on the end, spray some penetrating oil like WD40 through the grille onto the latch mechanism, put the end of the extended vibe on the release mechanism, have someone pull on the hood release while you put your weight down on the grille. If that doesn't work be sure to remove the extension before giving the vibrator back to your girlfriend.

Reply to
The earnest one

Yeah baby! Massage that hood well... LOL

Reply to
Tiger

If it does work, should the extension be left on???

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;->

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

I was going to suggest going all around the edge with a GI can opener; but I think I like the vibrator idea better. Good Luck

Reply to
Jack Archambault