hood

need help ! I can't open my hood, the cable broke! is there a way to open the hood? I would appreciate thank you

vic wrote:

Didn't you notice that Tiger answered your previous post?
"Break at where? What car? If the level is broken, get a vise grip and grab the cable and try privoting so you can pull the cable to open the hood.
You also have about 15" of cable sleeve to cut back to get to some cable so you can grab it too.
Tiger"