hood hinge?

Where's a good place to buy a hood hinge for an '83 300D. I tried Benzbin, AutohausAZ and PartsMBZ.org. All kinds of hood parts available but no hinges......

BONE YARD
the case, minus a few cans!
I ordered mine from my local MB dealer but, boy, are they a hassle to install. Get ready for a head-scratcher. MB says you have to have a special tool to do this but I was able to get it done using suggestions in the factory MB I have. Can fax you some pages if you like. snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net