Hoodliner Replacement

Where do you get the material to replace the hood liner on an 1990 E 2.6 . The present one is torn & shredded and should be replaced.

The dealership should have it. Richard

I got a part car with good headliner I think... but if you are so far away... not worth it.
Headliner or Hoodliner??

Oops... I misread... then you must buy new hoodliner... at dealer or online part supplier... everyone sells them.
I ordered one of these from this supplier. Correct item for car. I have also been buying most of my 190e parts from this company.
http://www.thebenzbin.com/190e.html