Horn Fuse: FANFARE ?

Just a note to you guys:
I recently had someone cut in front of me and my horn went "mewk"...
Looked around forever in the fuse boxes for a "horn" fuse in my 1998 c280
sport...
Guess it would have to been too easy to call it a F'in HORN, Mercedes decided to name it a "FANFARE", fuse #40 in the main box, 10 amp.
Anyway, thought it might save a fella or two a little head scratching if they have the same fuse map as I :-)
A.
Art wrote:

A Mercedes has no horn, only a fanfare or a two-tone fanfare - and it has a luggage compartment and no ordinary trunk...
Juergen - simple fanfare only... ;-)

Yeah, know what you mean. My horn went pooiip and my fuse says "Bruhaha"
Thats interesting info. About few weeks ago, the horns in my C43 (W202) started to sound strange, (like a french horn rather than the refined usual mercedes horn sound). it was intermitent initially, then became permanent. In in my car there are two horns, one with 400hz and the other 500hz frequency. I suspect that maybe one of them has stopped functioning, leaving the other to sound strange on its own ? any ideas ?
I am alo wondering if there is one fuse for both horns (no. 40 as mentioned) or are there two, one for each horn ?