Hot relay on 560SEC

The battery died in my '86 560SEC after the car sat for a week. The battery is new. Charged it up,started the car and verified that the alternator was
charging. Looking into the fusebox under the hood, I noticed that a relay was hot to the touch. There are 6 relays in the drivers side of the box. The hot one is the last one toward the front of the car. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that shows the function of that relay?
Add pictures here
✖
Remove the "hot relay" to learn its function - by what stops functioning.
--
© 2007 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

Add pictures here
✖
Or the seat switch is stuck ON, probably due to dirt inside the switch.