Hot Sale〜Selling HID Conversion Kit @ www.bvstatio n.com

We are selling HID CONVERSION KIT , Ballast and the related product, please come to our website and check it out!!! Our business is your business!!
WWW.BVSTATION.COM
1.Our price: 1) 3000K~12000K: $50 USD for 35Watts, $55 USD for 55Watts 2) HID Ballast $17 USD Mini HID Ballast $27 USD 3) HID Xenon Bulb $16 USD
2. We ship by UPS or DHL and we guaranty our products
(Please visit our website to check out the details and other kinds of products !! www.bvstation.com)
The more you order, the lower price you can get!!
Thank you!