How can I disconnect seat belt & door open alarms?

Those alarms drive me crazy for some reason. I've been wearing seat belts before they were installed in cars! And I know when the door is open so why tell me.

Maybe the door open alarm is good for people who forget their keys, but as much as I care for my 2003 E-320 I ALWAYS lock the doors, and that's impossible without the key in my hand.

So I'd like to shut those damned thing up.

Reply to
James O'Riley