How do I get the DVD player to work?

I have a 2006 C320 with Comand and I have heard that it can be configured to play DVDs, how can I do this?

The player should be in your trunk, on your right.

I'm sorry, I'm just here Impostering someone else's Identity and I'm Totally Stupid about DVD's.........My Real Identity is gregorymorrow at earthlink.net and the Real JakTheHammer regularly removes my posts from Google because it's HIS Identity and he has the POWER to do it.........Donchaknow..........Sorry..........

I'm sorry, I'm just here Impostering someone else's Identity and I'm Totally Stupid about DVD's.........My Real Identity is gregorymorrow at earthlink.net and the Real JakTheHammer regularly removes my posts from Google because it's HIS Identity and he has the POWER to do it.........Donchaknow..........Sorry..........
Same DumbAss........>>> TheLoneRanger100 eats shit.......Heeheee........