How do I get these crazy power seats to move back and forward on my 1982 300sd?

I have no experience working on Mercedes autos, so when I bought a used 1982 300sd which had no owners manual with it, I was stumbling upon the correct actions needed to move the power mirrors, ac unit,
windows, sunroof, etc. I still haven't found the buttons or levers to move the front seats back to allow more room for my size 13 feet to fit under the dash. How does one accomplish this task?
On the door... take a look at it... by your door latch... it looks like your seat. Slide it backward and seat will move backward... if that doesn't work, change your fuses.