How do you remove plastic skirt

Hi
1996 E300D. I have some rust appearing on the trailing edge of the front wheel arches and the leading edge of the rear wheel arches. I want to treat
the rust, but to do the job properly, I need to remove the plastic skirting. I can't see any obvious clips, so does anybody know how to do this without special tools?
TIA
Richard
Add pictures here
✖

    Richard, go the ends of the skirting and you'll see screws that hold it unto the body... undo these. Now simply pry off the skirting, of course taking care not to wreck the paint etc. At least that's how it works on mine
cheers
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 6, 2:26 am, snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca (Guenter Scholz) wrote:

Thanks Guenter, I'll give this a try, now I know what to look for, There's a good chance I'll not make a mess
CB21271
Add pictures here
✖
cb2171 wrote: