How do you winterize an SL-500?

I live in Denver and don't plan on driving my SL-500 for most of the winter due to all the salt, chemicals and gravel they put down when it snows. All I had planned to do is have the car washed then put it in
the garage and cover it with a car cover. Is there anything else you would recommend I do?
Thanks, Don
some things to do: - fill the gas tank (to avoid condensation) - add Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer and run long enough for it to make its way through the fuel system - change oil and filter - if practical, put on jack stands (easier on tires) - put on battery minder (not a trickle charger) to keep battery from ruining itself
Scott D