How many miles can you go with your C280 full tank?

I like to get your feedback, like do you like in a hot area? Up and down hill often?
Thanks so much.

Kadaitcha Man wrote:

This question is like: How long is a garden hose?
Seriously:
How fast is the car traveling?
What load is it carrying?
Are your tire pressures at the recommended level?

He's just looking for an average. Don't be an asshole. Just post what YOU get, sheesh
Adysthemic wrote:

Wow, there's a guy who can do nothing but fart :-)
I find fueleconomy.gov to be a good measure of what fuel mileage you should get.