How many spare parts in SLK 230 ?

Hi guys,
for a little commercial I am working on I need to know how many different spare parts are being used in a MB SLK 230 (year of manufacture: 97).
I am aware of the fact, that it is hard to judge which parts one defines as a spare part and which parts don`t fit in that category.
If there is anyone with a solid know-how, who can answer me that question I would appreciate very much.(Doesnt have to be a 100% precise number, a realistic approximation is what I`m looking for)
Thanks in advance,
Enno Pe