How much for this E320 Wagon ?

1995 E320 Wagon 151k miles Black, tan MB TEX New tires (Bridgestone) Cold AC Factory CD changer Fully stamped log book ALL receipts Clean report from MB Tech
What is this vehicle worth ?
Thanks,
Ross
These are great cars but they have some very expensive maintenance items that if not already done, you will have to have them done. 1. Head gasket: $1K 2. Throttle actuator: $1.7K 3. Engine wiring harness: $900 4. Radiator: $350 5. Water pump: $650 6. AC evaporator (God forbid!): $2700 7. Mass air flow meter: $350
So far, I have had to do everything except the evaporator on my '94 wagon with 100K miles.
Ask the seller what has been done and insist on seeing the proof. If the above parts have been replaced, I feel a fair price for this car is around 8-10K.
Good luck

Gee, if the above are maintenance items then it can't really be a great car.
cp
cp wrote:

for a '93 vehicle. I haven't spent that much on my '86 190E 2.3 in almost 20 years of ownership and over 195,000 MILES on the odometer.

Must be something wrong with them if it's typical for the head gasket to be replaced at that age.
Though it's understandable that the following would have to be changed; Throttle actuator, Engine wiring harness, Radiator, Water pump, Mass air flow meter. Though at "only" 10 years...

Can't blame the car for that

My brother had a 260E with over 340K km after he sold it to a friend, that guy is still happy with the car. Those were cars.
cp
Ok, let me explain. The expensive repairs that I mentioned are necessary on '93-95 E class with the M104 engine. Wiring harness and throttle actuator go bad because they were manufactured using recycled plastic for wire dielectric. It turns to powder and the wires short together. The car I had before this one was an '88 300TE with the M103 engine that never gave me any problems in 240K miles, too bad it was totaled one night when a lady with a dog in her lap blew through a stop sign, I would have still been enjoying that car. The '94 now that all of the repairs have been made drives like a race car and in many ways is superior to the '88TE, way more power and 4MPG better gas mileage.

Oh I'm sure that the later w124s are excellent cars, but that's about when they started getting cheap on the components, as you demonstrate.
cp

plastic). Let's just say the harnesses were poorly manufactured shall we?
Just use kbb.com, edmunds.com or nadaguides.com for pricing guideline... edmunds.com tends to be more specific and most of time, reflect actual market value.
Don't bother with "potential" cost of repairs... it is not your responsibility to compensate for them... but if it is obvious that you got that problem... it would be worth to consider partial cost discount.
The fact you got all service records will increase your value...