How much should I sell My CLK430 for?

For complicated reasons I have to sell my 2001 CLK430 convert which has 18,500 miles and in perfect shape and has new tires. I live in Central Florida. What asking price do you think is fair? DS

I think $10,000 is a very fair price. In fact, I can be there this afternoon with a cashier's check to close the deal. Seriously, the retail price is in the $40K+ range and trade-in is around $37K. My guess is you could sell it very quickly at $36K.
--

- RODNEY

Private party fair price is about $41,000... Go to edmunds.com to price it out with your options.